From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:59:41 -0400
Having heard the Geocities is finally going to get rid of old sites
(those people still desire as well as the defunct one) I have copied
the text from all of the pages
Of Problem Ferrets and the People Who Love them
so that it can be placed elsewhere rather than risk it disappearing.

Please, contact me since it is your site for which several of us
helped you collect info.

I don't have your more recent email addresses here.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html