From:
"mailhosttexinet.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 03:49:15 -0600
Hello Mike Take one can of A&D into a big bowl, blend it up good then
add one cup of water slowly as you blend them together. You should make
a nice soup. Take about haft a jar of turkey baby food and about the
same mount of your A & D mix these two together. Warm this up a little,
Test with your finger to make sure it is not too hot. Put Sprout in
your lap, let him lick some of the food off of your finger. If he gets
to eating it good he should eat it out of the bowl while you hold him
and the bowl far him. If he still will not eat you may have to feed him
with a eye droper. And you may also may what to see if he will eat a
egg. You can also feed the egg with a eye droper.

I hope he gets better very soon, and will keep you both in my prayers.