From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 10:11:26 -0500
To Dodie-

How surprised and truly touched I was to read that you named one of your
ferret's after my sweet, beloved Angel!  What a testimonial to her memory!

I don't know that there will ever be another Angel for me, but it does make
me happy and honored for someone else to use her name in rememberance of
her!

I'm sure Angel is weasel-wardancing across Rainbow Bridge with a big ferret
grin on her sweet face!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY