Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:33:21 -0400
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post to let the group know that I have a number of
ferret-related items that I am content to donate to a good home. It's
been 3 years since my Pumpkin passed over the Rainbow Bridge, and
the cages and dishes and sleepy sacks have sat idle in my closet and
basement since.

All three of my kids (Zoie, Valentine and Pumpkin) passed within a year
and a half of each other, and it was absolutely incapacitating. Since
I've also two small children to raise, I can't afford to have such
debilitating devastation occur again. It would be most unwise.

So, I've decided to donate my supplies to a good home (or homes). I
have a huge three-level cage, a collapsing two-level cage and a rather
unremarkable one-level cage, any and all of which are up for grabs.
I also have a number of fleece sleeping sacks, some hammocks, food
dishes, tunnel-o-funs and water bottles, etc.. I'm glad to pitch these
in as well. My only request is that, if you are interested in the big
cage, you will have to come and pick it up in an SUV or van. It doesn't
collapse, and it's BIG.

Someday I may adopt ferrets again, and at that time I'll look to get
new supplies -- but that won't be for several years. I'd like to think
my kids (and Akasha and Nikita, my first two fuzzies) would rather
approve of seeing their things put to good use before then.

Please feel free to email if you want to see a photo of any of these
items and I will email you something.

best,

John