Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:21:04 -0500
Hi Bridget,

Good luck with your new fuzzies.  I'm sure you'll do just fine.  I was
just re-reading some entries on the FML and realized that I had forgotten
to mention something about ferret proofing.  (I just learned it myself).
Some one else may have mentioned this, but.  Get down on your tummy as
close to ferret eye level as possible and look for interesting things.
i.e. outlets, undersides of beds/furniture and tiny little cracks and
holes that you are positive they can't get into.  (because they "can"
get in there).

You're gonna do great with your new babies.

Shelley