From:
Marian Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:18:23 -0800
Momma locked us in the living room.  She said it's easier to keep an
eye on the babies 'cause they keep hiding from her.  She also says it's
easier to keep an eye on the kitty that keeps stalking us.  I don't
understand that 'cause the kitty has been good for 3 days now!  Him
started to be bad today and all momma had to do was look at him and him
left the room.  I guess he thought he better leave or get put outside.
Daddy says the living room looks like hooman children live here.  hehehe.
We have FUN!  Momma lets us get out of our cage from the time she gets
up until the time she goes to bed!  I got to get out of living room today
though!  I got to help daddy with shower!

I get along GREAT with Nomad and Princess.  I feel old though.  They so
full of energy and I want to sleep when I want to sleep.  But I get them
back...I wake them up when they try to sleep.  Hehehe

Princess don t like her name so momma and grandma call her Princess
Missy.  Nomad got a bad name.  Him s big brother thought it meant
explorer or wanderer.  It means one who has no permanent home.  This
is definitely a permanent home!

Momma put up a 2 foot Christmas tree this year.  She says with all of our
toys and our cage there is no room for anything bigger....besides, she
was worried we'd get sick from drinking the water from a real tree.
Momma put a big board on top of our cage so she could put the tree on it.
Nomad and Princess have figured out how to get on top!  Yesterday, Nomad
got up there ALOT and momma finally figured out why.  Him wanted an
ornament.  So momma took all the stuff off the outside of a couple of
ornaments and gave them to him.  Him's so happy!  Princess too!  They are
kinda like ping pong balls now.  Momma says that maybe she'll buy them
some ping pong balls for Christmas.  They pick up the balls in their
mouth and go hide them.  Don't tell them but momma knows where their
hiding place is.

Princess has figured out how to get in grandma's purse...shame on grandma
for leaving it open.  Her stole one of grandma's favorite pens and won't
give it back.  Don't tell Princess that grandma bought another!

Them are both doing better at using the potty.  Momma gets upset
sometimes 'cause they don't go in corners when them have accidents.  Them
go under the table by the chair.  Don't we supposed to go in corners?

Princess was biting ALOT when her first got here (2 weeks ago).  Now her
bites are real light....her only bites when her plays.  Her loves biting
momma's ankles in the morning.  Of course her has to kiss her first.
Nomad just gives momma's ankles kisses!  Princess likes to nibble on
noses too.  hehehe

I been doing good.  I been being a good boy and teaching the kids to use
the box and "try" to behave.  But I never heard the kind a sounds coming
out of their mouths!  Sometimes sounds like they bark, sometimes a chirp,
sometimes a squeek!  I only bark when the kitty comes after me.

Them are starting to get used to the vacuum thingy.  Princess is starting
to help momma too!  Momma says she has to vacuum 'cause of all the hair.
Her says that if she don't she'd have to find homes for all of us fuzzies
and the kitty's too.  I guess momma has allergies.  But I guess her LOVES
us 'cause she is doing everything to keep us!  And grandma says she won't
live without a ferret again!  HEHEHE We love our hoomans too!

For those of you that momma talked to....I was sick when the babies came
here....I'm ALL better now.  The doctor said it was stress 'cause I
wasn't used to other ferrets.

Momma says thanks to everyone that helped her...her thinks her wrote to
everyone but her's not sure.

Sarah and Sandee----Momma laughs and cries every time you write.  Her is
very happy you are there for all of us.  I hope you are there for me when
the time comes (that won't be for a LONG time).

Mr. BIG momma says thank you for trying to stop all the fighting.  Her
was getting tired of it.  Her says that everyone has their own beliefs
and shouldn t push them on anyone and her saw no-one pushing beliefs
except that one person.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

JoJo

Happy Holidays to all.  Our thoughts are with all especially those with
sick or passed babies.  We have a candle lit for you's.

Marian Sue