From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:55:50 EDT
Dear Luke,
You came into my life 2 years ago, bright eyed and michief.  Full of life
and laughter.  You and your brother changed my life in more ways than
you'll ever now.  I always did my best for you.  Your Doctor said your
spleen was enlarged, but not large enough to have it removed, so you went
on about your business, not letting it affect you.  I know how much you
loved to play with Cinnie, Tango and Cash, and now you are capable of doing
that now, and in no pain.  As I sit here and cry for you, I also rejoice in
you.  I will always have you in my heart and in my mind.  I have to place
alot of time and attention on your brother now, as I think he will have a
hard time.  You know how he can be!  I will miss you and will be there to
pick you 4 up soon enough but until I get there take care and remember I
Love You and please tell your brothers and sister that I Love them also.

With all my Love sweet chocolate chip nose, Luki boy.  Rest in Peace.

Love, Your Mommy