From:
Jason Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 12:56:40 PDT
Greetings,

I have just purchased a 6 week old male Ferret.  Every time I go to Play
with him he wants to bite me.  Not hard but more like a taste.  Me smells my
hand and tries to chew on me.  I was wondering if this was normal behavior
for a young ferret?  I noticed that he bit his brothers and sisters.  My
main concern is that I don't want this habit to develop in to a major
problem.  Also how would be the proper way of scolding a ferret?  I tried a
firn No and he pays me no attention.

Thanks so much,

Jason Hurst