From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 07:27:19 -0600
Aurora: You know the expression, how in a divorce it's always the kids
who suffer (along with everyone else). I think you should get all the
fuzzies and your ex should have visitation privileges. Unless you'd
rather have him keep them and you get visitation privileges. Little Gee
will be very depressed and lonely for a while if he has to be away from
the others. No fair! Why can't your ex just get some more ferrets and
start over? (Of course, you realize this is all just my opinion.) I'm
sorry to hear about your breakup.

Meg: Someone posted a while back that a large group of ferrets was
called a business of ferrets. They're busy, all right!

   Linda, Esperanza (soft silky sleek sweet supermodel sable),
   Frankie (the galloping ferret), Lucky Charminator (Arnoldine
   Schwarzenferret), and Angel (I eat like a hoggy; I'm a gourmet ferret --
   so how come Frankie gallops and I'm the gourmet? 'Cause you weigh
   too much to gallop, silly girl)