From:
"Western Carolina Ferret Shelter ( Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 23:22:30 -0400
Hi

I want to thank all of you for the prayers and thoughts you sent and had
during my time in the hospital.  As you know, I had a Massive Heart Attack
and only have about a 15% muscle Function in the Heart left..

>>>ANYWAY<<< Back to work now...I have to slow down some, and to get the
show off here in NC I have postponed it till JUNE 17, 2000.  The show will
be moved to Lenoir, NC at the Caldwell County Agriculture Fair Grounds in
the 15,000 Sq Foot Building we had last year.

**IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THIS SHOW, AND HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMMITTED

++If you have Sponsored a Ring, for the APRIL 29th Show, you can still keep
the ring, if you want, if not we will refund the amount of the ring, and
put it up for re-sponsorship.

++If you have sent in your Show Packets with entries, you can make changes,
or KEEP as IS if you want to keep the same entries.

++ All Moines that have been sent in will be 100% refunded to you within 90
days.

Please, if I haven't called you as of yet, or you havert heard from me,
send me an email, and I will get your info right away.

IF you have any Questions, Please call me at the Shelter at 828-396-8117,
or Email me here at [log in to unmask]

I will be updating the web site in the next 2 days....

Thanks

Gary & Judy Skinner
WCFS
http://www.ferrethut.com