From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2012 12:56:28 -0500
Support Our Shelters wants to thank Jeanne Carley (of Ferret Calendar
fame) and The Ferret Education Foundation for an extremely generous
gift to help ferret shelters. The Ferret Education Foundation was
founded by Jeanne and her father, Floyd Carley, to prevent the abuse
and abandonment of ferrets. They have been faithful supporters of SOS
for many years, and we are grateful for their confidence and support.

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
               100 Walsh Road
          Lansdowne, PA 19050
                  610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
         www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
 501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176