From:
roxi ferrethead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:07:49 +1100
Lately there's been quite a bit of discussion about whether or not
ferrets would eat other animals.  Well firstly Jaffa won't eat any cold
meat given to her but eats any warm meat given to her.  I don't think
any live prey species would last long around her but who knows?  I think
majority of ferrets would at least kill any stray little animal, but
there is always an exception to everything.  Don't forget either that
ferrets are carnivores.  That's just my two cents.

Hope all is well with everyone and their ferts,

Dooks,
Roxi & Jaffa