From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:15:39 -0400
I have a waddler, a hopper, and a .... hmmmm.  A prancer I think.  My
shelter sweetie is so dainty she runs in little steps.  I can't quite
figure it out but she seems to move each leg individually, in short steps,
and quickly.  It's very funny!  She looks like she's in a hurry but doesn't
want to be unlady like!!  My other two run so hastily that one of their
feet usually slips out from under them - my graceful little darlings!

Re the ferret trying to gain weight.  Try duck soup!  Also ferretone or
nutrical can help with vitamins.

That lost beach dream: I looked up beaches in a "dream book"  You didn't
describe the beach but it said an empty beach is a sign of an opportunity
that you should take.  Hmmm, maybe that means you should go adopt a lost
ferret (-:

I liked seeing the estimated cost of ferret care.  It helps to know what to
be prepared for.  Although I have to warn my fuzzies, they've already spent
a good bit of that on toys.  (-: (the toys of course are just for me to
trip on, they prefer anything that isn't their's LOL)

[RI]

Mikette: "Really Mommy, the oven mitts are mine.  Just get over it."