From:
Meghan Gillingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:37:14 -0800
Hello once again fellow fuzzie lovers.  I keep reading about adrenal
glands and operations for them, but I have no idea what on earth they
are.  What are adrenal glands, and is there a reason Binky should have
his removed?  Again, be patient, I'm new at this!

Something else that has made me a little curious - Binky used to be
pretty blonde, sort of a very light champane colour but no where near
albino.  Just recently (past week or so) his coat has gone quite dark,
and has gotten that dark band around his eyes (if I'm not being clear
enough about the band, most people name their fert that looks like this
'Bandit').  Is this just a winter coat and he'll go back to his lighter
colour come warmer weather, or is this his adult coat and he'll stay dark
from now on?  If you rub the fur in the direction opposite hair growth,
it's still very very light underneath, if that helps at all...

One last thing - I had asked a little while ago about vets that deal with
ferts in the Spotsylvania, VA area, and someone gave me a website that
lists vets in major cities.  I lost the website.  Can someone help me out
and send it to me again?  It would be so greatly appreciated!

Thank you all:-)
Meghan and Binky