From:
"Lovely, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:02:18 +0000
I've searched and searched for ferret shaped wheat bags (you know, the
things you heat in the microwave to sooth sore muscles), but I've not
been able to find one anywhere - despite the fact that most of them
are pretty much ferret shaped already, just without the details.

Does anyone know of anyone who makes such a product? Or am I going have
to learn to sew to fill this market niche? (Or more likely, persuade my
fiancee to do so...)