Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:38:19 -0500
January News 2011

Suzie Q Here: Hey possum wake up - wake up - it is time to do the
news - wake up - what is wrong with you - December 2010

Possum Here: No! I do not have to wake up - there is no news this month
because there are no notes from mum -

Suzie Q Here: Possum sometimes you are just too silly for words - the
notes you claim mum did not write are all on the sick computer that
is at the computer hospital - so we are going to have to do the news
without mums notes this month -

Possum Here: When we do the news without notes we get into trouble -

Suzie Q Here: NO! without notes YOU get into trouble - I don't - so
speak for yourself - so a bit of news - little Benji that was staying
with us went home with his mom on Christmas day - he was so happy to
be with his mom - his mom is so happy to have him home - we had a
fantastic Christmas here at the shelter this year - Miss Mindy got all
the pictures mum took of us opening our presents up on our web site -
you can see them here
http://www.ferretfarm.org/GivingTree10.htm
then Miss Brie and Miss Mindy decided to have a surprise for mum for
Christmas - you can see that here

http://www.ferretfarm.org/Birthday_Christmas_Surprise2010.htm
it was such a surprise that mum was not dressed for it - UGH boy was
she not dressed for it -

Possum Here: the day was such a great surprise and huge success that on
February 19th 2011- we are having a come see our new shelter party - a
bring a dish to pass - spend the day loving on me and checking out what
everyone did to improve our shelter -

Suzie Q Here: Possum the party is not about you it is about all of us
at the shelter - about the improvements that were made here - because
of all the humans that are so generous to make it happen -

Possum Here: It can be about me too I am part of the shelter - but what
ever - so if you humans want to come to our party let me and Suzie
know we will tell mum - we are so excited to show off our new digs -

Suzie Q Here: Exactly Possum - the operative word is part of - so
Possum - it is the beginning of a brand new year - it is going to be a
big year - did you know that in June there is going to be a symposium
in Phoenix, Arizona -there is lots of things going to happen that
weekend - the registrations are starting to pour in - mum has a message
going out to alert humans that want to be vendors at that event - they
can contact mum if they are going to be at the event and want to set
up to sell their wares - http://ferretcongress.org/sym2011/default.html

Possum Here: isn't that the same month mum has clinic day - when is
that going to happen - how is mum going to go to Arizona and do clinic
day -

Suzie Q Here: Look Possum - mum has that covered - she and our favorite
doc talked it over and clinic day is going to be on the 11th this
year - so mum is going to get to do both - you know mum advocates for
us fur kids - you know she works hard to teach folks about us and how
to care for us - so she and Doc are going to do the clinic the week end
after the symposium - hey do you think we can get Miss Donna to move in
with us that week - she can stay and play with us 2 weekends in a row -
mum is trying to get Miss Angie to come that month to help her - she
has finals the nest 2 weeks after clinic so she is going to be toast
by the end of the month -

Possum Here: Miss Brie was here to help mum get the light in the
basement stairwell fixed and the dryer vent cleaned and a new one put
on - Miss Iliana was here to help mum too - Miss Jackie is MIA - mum
even put a tag up saying so - just like she does when one of us is
MIA - Miss Stacie brought mums computer back but it is still sick - the
computer hospital told mum it is software sick not hardware sick so she
needs to find a different hospital for her computer - we are going to
have to tell you the things mum put in her notes next month if she can
get her other computer fixed so we can get to her notes - we have run
out of things to tell you so we are done telling what news we can
remember -

What'cha think Suzie are we done with the news -

Suzie Q Here: Yup it looks like we have covered the things our little
brains can remember - we did pretty darn good for no notes - until
next month -

Possum and Suzie Q