From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 23:21:30 -0500
Hi.  Noodie just had the two masses removed from his head yesterday and
is doing great.  He and Lillie have ultrasounds scheduled for tomorrow,
which the doctor is very kindly doing for free.  My hospital will do
adrenal surgery if necessary (which I think it is for Noodie).  We could
use some financial help there, though.

They both still need a home, though, and I don't want to split them up.
Please let me know if you can help.  The folks at Worcester Cat & Bird
Hospital are pretty attached to them, but would prefer they had a loving
home in an actual home.

Thanks to the group from Kentucky (I'll find out your name tomorrow when
I visit) who sent them goodies-they are enjoying!  I know the Worcester
Cat Hospital, where they are residing, sent a thank you note.

More updates to come!

-April AC