From:
Haven Peschko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:51:59 EDT
Hi!  My name is Haven, and ever since I was like 3 years old, i've wanted a
ferret.  As i grew older, The obsession grew.Now i am willing to work extra
hard and buy a ferret and pay for it's vet bills, Cage, assesories, food,
ect., but my parents have always disliked the idea.  Now, i'm almost 13 and
i can't wait till i'm 18 to get a ferret.  I really don't think this is
fair, since i have proven to them i am responsible.  I have had(have) an
Iguana, 3 mice, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 5 guinni pigs, Tons of birds, rabbits,
ect.Now we only have 2 dogs, one cat and a mouse.  I spend almost the hole
day taking care of all of them.  When they were sick, i would try whatever i
could do to save them.  And also, each day i want a ferret more and more.
All i see is ferrets in my dreams.  I have a puppet named Dudjel, and that
is as close as i'll ever get to getting one i think.  My friend had 2
ferret, and there dad trys to talk to my dad about how much fun they are.
It doesn't work.  My uncle mark always trys to talk to my mom into letting
me have one.  I am also always getting info on them and a ton of pics.  My
mom thinks there Really Cute, but says they smell way too much.  I try to
convince her that i'll get mine desented and give it baths a hole lot and
clean it's cage every 4 days, but she just replys that they smell too much.
When i ask my dad, all he says is,"No!  Period!!!" Nobody will probally
understand how much i want a ferret.  last year it was the only thing on my
Christmas list, and this year it will be too.  I want one so much!  Please
give me any ideas on how to get them to reply, YES.

                                   Hopeless