Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 00:50:49 -0400
I personally know Michele and had the honor of knowing Goliath also.
Goliath was a gorgeous huge McKid and all that knew Goliath, saw how
beautiful and sweet he was. I am so grateful that Goliath had Michele.
I know that when I first saw the McKids, he would have been my first
choice over Uno and Twitch. Even though these kids (Goliath) came
from a Hell on earth, they (he) got to know the love of a human who
absolutely adored him and vice versa. He had love, shelter, food, nice
warm bedding, toys and to want for nothing even though his time was
short with Michele. He could have suffered and died in a Hell like
situation had he not been "rescued" with the many, many other kids. I
am so sorry for such a great loss as well as Laura's loss of Duncan.
It just doesn't seem fair.

Many of us know too well what it is like to lose a ferret to lymphoma
(and their other horrible problems that seem to go hand in hand) and it
does not get easier. If only animals could talk and let us know when
they did not feel good or when something was wrong.

My heart goes out to all of you that have sick kids or have lost a
furbaby. My deepest sympathy.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 furkids