From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:29:15 -0800
Casper is recovering in his hospital cage at home.  Katie is concerned
cause he is turning up his nose at the food she wanted him on...hills
A/D....so she said....since he is so picky just have him on his regular
food.  I did stop and get some baby food....but he didn't want that either.
He did have a lick of ferretvite and ate one treat which was a whiskas
double delights salmon and tuna ....I put some baby food in the cage with
a little ferret vite and top and he took a couple bites.

UPDATE within an UPDATE: Casper just ate some warmed chicken baby food...
about a tsp.... not great but an improvement.

He is a little weak, but I guess that is to be expected.

He is using his litter box....so that is good.

I have him in a little bed with a heat pad under it on low and I have a
hammock above in case he gets too hot.

Here are a couple of pics.

Tracy