From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 21:34:32 -0500
Looking for information on Pet Supply Plus. Ferret Business of GA and
some of the Crafty Weasels had a situation that needs to be able to be
addressed. I don't want this to start up the saga of bad pet stores,
I'm just trying to find if someone has ever had contact with their
corporate office, and can give us names/addresses/phone numbers to
contact.

Please send me a private email, so that we can keep things easier on
the FML.

Thanks,
Florence Love
www.craftyweasels.com