From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 23:56:52 -0500
I just want to say to all of you that make up this wonderful ferret
family, THANK YOU for everything you do throughout the year to make the
lives of ferrets and their humans as good as it can be!!! There are
heated moments and there are heartfelt moments and the later warms my
heart daily and most always brings tears to my face. You are truly
blessed to have come across a ferret at some point in your life that
lead you to this group and all the love it holds! Merry Christmas and
the Happiest of New Years!!!

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair