From:
"D. bones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:13:56 -0500
or, "How I got bare patches on my leg"

Ok I guess it's time to come clean.

I think I've been assimilated. Yes, I did buy Wolfie lunch. Yes I did
"see" Wolfie umm warm her butt at the fireplace in The Cracker Barrel.
I didn't actual see Wolfie steal the silverware. I did notice she
dropped her fork a lot. I'm not sure the salt and peppershaker were
there when I left a tip. Umm, the tip? .. naw she wouldn't have?

I did wonder just who was picking at my leg hair every time she went
under the table to pick up the fork or spoon she "dropped"

I sure don't want to start a rumor, but why does she ask me about
spatulas and turkey basters and florescent yellow silly string? I'm
sure she was using some code perfected by those charming young lades
from Tenn.

Yes, Wolfie was charming, and captivating in her own way. I'm just
puzzled about the turkey baster and yellow silly string. I guess being
shy and from the gentle hills of KY I'm not up on this social stuff.
I have to include my respect for her son who was as polite and well
mannered as any young man I've met. I have no idea how he keeps up
with his mom.

I have to be a bit envious of Wolfie; the little albino girl we
delivered to Wolfie took to her new ferret mom in about 3 seconds.
The little fur kid was in and through new mom's jacket. At one time
she was peeking out the end on Wolfie's sleeve almost asleep. I'm sure
it was a great match of ferret and caregiver. H ere's hoping the little
ferret isn't covered with yellow silly string. Thanks Wolfie, it was
great spending time with you, you are as charming and witty as I had
pictured. I'm sure the hair on my leg will grow back.

--
David