From:
Phyl Spy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 02:34:27 -0500
I woule like to invite you to visit MaFF's newly designed website -
www.maferrets.org.

Through the dedicated efforts of our webmaster, we have a fresh new look
and lots of great new features.  I thought I was prepared for the new
website design, as I had the privilege of watching it as it developed.
But quite frankly, I was not prepared for all the extras that our
webmaster has added - features that we have talked about for the past
few years, but never quite got to.

Please take a minute and browse the many links and I am sure that you
will find a surprise or two as well.

MaFF has accomplished some pretty exciting things over the past few
months, but this is at the top of the list.  Please invite your friends
(ferret lovers or not) to visit the website and they will see why we are
so passionate about our fuzzies.

If you have trouble opening the new site, I found that by restarting my
computer and going online brought the new website up.  Mark tells me that
there is this thing called a cache (with Internet Explorer) that retains
the old site until you log on again.  I think I have this right and if I
haven't explained it properly or if you have trouble getting on the new
website, please email [log in to unmask] for assistance.

I would like to add one comment, we are still perusing for typo's,
missing links and such, so if you find any, we will be doing edits over
the next few weeks.

In closing, I wish to send everyone best wishes for a Happy Easter!!

Phyllis M. Spy
Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.
A non-profit organization dedicated to education, outreach and shelter to
benefit the domestic ferret