Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:09:03 -0400
I'm wondering if anybody uses any store bought dog or baby gates for
doorways so that their weasels can't get through.  up till now, I've
always used a piece of ply wood slipped between 2 quarter rounds, but
I have a sometimes excitable dog that visits and she has knocked down
the ply wood before (dog is very ferret friendly, so the worry is not
so much the dog will get the ferrets, as much as that the ferrets may
get out into non ferret proof areas).  I also wouldn't mind an option
that gives a little more air flow, such as vertical bars they can't
climb.  if you've got links to anything you've used, or can provide
pictures of what you built, that'll be awesome.  would be even better
if the doors can still close after the gate is in place.

thank you.

Selina, Jolt, Cola, Aurum and Tequila