Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 20:12:18 -0700
I've been meaning to share this great little trick I've learned / found
for a long time so now that I finally remember .....

For any of you out there that travel with your furkids or take them
with you even on day trips, this is a MUST HAVE and can be purchased at
practically anywhere - Dollar Store, Wal-Mart, Target, etc..  for not
more than $2.00 max.

It is a microwave egg poacher with two identical egg holders hinged
together so that one side can be flipped over the other as a cover while
the eggs are cooking in their cups.  But I found that it is the greatest
little food and water dish that will hold about 1 cup each of kibble or
soup in one of the rounded cups and 1 cup of water in the other rounded
cup.  And since it has the cover that flips over, you can store the dry
kibble in one side of the rounded cups, cover it, and off you go!

You can do the same thing with the microwaveable omlette cooker if you
have more than say 2 fuzzies and need to put out more food at one time.
Use one side of the omlette cooker for food and the other whole side for
water!

I have been using the egg poacher one for almost a year now and it's
FABULOUS!  I put in down on the floorboard of the passenger side of my
car when I take a little trip with the furkids and when they get hungry
or thirsty, they pop down out of their carrier, eat or drink, and then
pop back into the carrier - NO MESSES on the carpet and totally portable!

So there's my 'tip of the day' . . . .  Anyone got any other ideas they'd
care to share?

Here's the link that was on the package of the 2 cup egg poacher that I
purchased at Target for $1.99:

http://www.nordicware.com/b2c/product_category.cfm?prod_master_cat=2
&prod_cat=6
(scroll down to see both the omlette pan and the egg poacher)

 :-)  Jen, Sasha & Snowy