From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:25:06 -0800
If anyone has the number for the Ferret rescue people in Portland, OR,
I think it is Cascade Ferret Network (?), I'm not sure, it's associated
with Elayne Barclay.  I used to have their number, and I used to know
where they were located but they moved (to better digs, for them).

And, I am sure it is not totally appropriate, but I have a hedgehog I
have been trying to "farm out", so to speak, no one around here is much
interested in one.  I am concerned about him because we have so many
animals, and a new baby, I just think if someone could spend more time
with him it'd be to his benefit.  He's a really great hog, actually,
very curious and "social", as much as a hedgehog can be.

If anyone is interested in the hedgehog, or knows a list I can advertise
him on, Murphy (the hedgehog) and I would appreciate it.  We'd also really
appreciate the ferret shelter number.

Thanks!
Minta