From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:34:26 -0500
It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to hear when I heard of
dear Timmy crossing the Bridge.  Timmy has been an inspiration to many fur
kids and to me as well.  If it was not for him, my Salem and Akasha would
not have had the chances they got after being on Timmy's Tonic.  Dear Gary,
you know how I feel about you and Timmy too.  I love you both.

I also thought I'd send in a long over do update on Harley and Bandit.

Harley had a bit of a spell over the holidays.  The university was closed
and his eye socket swelled the biggest I'd ever seen it.  We opted to take
him to our regular veterinarian and got in the car shortly after.  I had
him on my lap for the drive and let him smell the air.  He sneezed once,
and BINGO the swelling was gone.  Our vet is trying him on new antibiotics
now and he seems to be doing a bit better.

Bandit on the other hand is not so good.  He had slowed down a lot over the
holidays and on New Year's day the AS gang was here hanging out looking
over him.  We all were silent watching him and not saying the words "time
for him to cross", but feeling them.

Then today, Bandit poked his head up, sniffed the air and decided he wanted
to play in his crinkle sack on the floor.  I gave him a treat and he
bounded off with it.  I think he still wants to be here, but when he lets
me know it's his time, I'll lovingly help him to cross the Bridge.

With thanks to Gary, Timmy, Cindy, Paige and Adam & Nicole, TLE, Linda S. &
Dayna for helping me though the tough times with these boys.

R.
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick