From:
Fango Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:31:55 EDT
Ello dere FMLers!

Ello eberybody!My name is Fang and I just gowt access to da puter and i am
SO excited!  I hab ben e-mailing EBERBODY!  I twied ta work on my enwish so
people wouldn`t gewt mad at me, but it didn`t work...OH WELL!  :) I wanna
send my deepest sympotie to all da people who have da sick ferrets, never
give up on dem!  And i would also like to send wishes ouwt to da people who
have lost der ferts.  One of da ferrets in my home is sick two...I
certainly howpe he gewts better!  He has Lymphoma i tink, but whatever it
tis it`s not good.  I luv him anyways doe!!

Well, i gowtta be going now!  Bye Bye!

   Tons of ferret kisses

          *Fango*

P.S. I DO EXCEPT ANY FWEE SAMPLES OF WAISONS THAT SOME NICE PERSON MIGHT
WANNA DONATE TO ME!!!