From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:04:03 -0800
Hello...Here is the contact information for the DeKalb Daily Chronicle....

Newsroom: 815-756-4841
Toll Free 1-877-688-4841

Ext. 235 will get you to the opinoin desk

Ext. 700 will get you to "ear to ear" you can annoumously leave your
opinoin and it will get printed within the next few days

Ext. 260 will get you to the president and publisher of the paper, Chris
Doyle

Ext. 223 will get you to Rob Carrol the "lovley" gentleman that wrote
this article

If you would like to write a letter you can send them to:

Letters to the Editor
In Care of  The Daily Chronicle
P.O. Box 587,
DeKalb, Illinois 60115

Or email [log in to unmask]
Their web address is WWW.Daily-Chronicle.Com

I hope this information really helps..Lets voice our opinoins, I already
have!  I actually recieve this paper so I will be keeping my eyes open
for updates... For those that don't get the paper you can easily keep
updated on line, with th e web address posted above...If you click on
Local, then opinoins, you can see the ear to ear column, and the letters
to the editor...

Thanks and hope this helps!

[FY]]