From:
Christian Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 04:34:59 -0400
I must admit, I have not been reading/posting as of late.  Last week, one of
my three ferrets got very sick, very fast.  She could no longer walk, but
three steps, and then fall over.  I put her on my lap and she almost rolled
off like a paper towel tube.  I could no longer watch her suffer.  Going to
the bathroom wore her out.  Last Tuesday, I had Noah put to sleep.  It was
very difficult to do, but she didn't need to suffer any longer.  I thank God
that I still have Feasel (the oldest), and Angel (the youngest & biggest).

I'd like to thank Paula for her help, as I knew of no one else to call when
I noticed that Noah was sick.  She took the time out of her busy day at work
to call me at home.  Thanks Paula.

After reading about Kodo & losing Noah, I just don't understand how this can
still be going on.  My prayers are with you Kodo & family.

From Christian (human), Feasel &  Angel (the ferrets), and Peanut (the
faithful dog, unlike the wife).  Noah, you are missed; we love you.

And remember:
Not by might nor power, but by My spirit says the Lord!