From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:43:57 -0700
Hello,

Our names are Kodo (I'm the oldest at 4 years), Bear (3) and Buddy (2).

The humans that we live with got us when we were born and love us with all
their hearts.  They've been trying for nine years to have a baby and now
that the baby is almost here, well, I think they're having a baby as the mom
has gotten really big in the belly and I saw them cleaning the screens the
other day.  I think you humans call it 'nesting'.  Anyhow, the point I'm
trying to make is that they are trying to find us a loving home where the
three of us can get out of the cage more often than now.  We used to get to
run free but we don't get out of the cage much anymore.  It was fun watching
mom try to catch us when she couldn't bend over.....

Is there anybody out there that can love us and give us a good home and a
fun existence?  We have lots of energy and the two humans we live with want
us to get out more so they are willing to give us up (they said our house
and all our toys can go with us) to ensure that we have a better (less
caged) future.

Send all responses to the FML and I'll make sure they get read.

Thanks alot.

Kodo

[Moderator's note: Responses can be sent directly to Kodo by addressing
them to [log in to unmask]                                 BIG]