From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:41:05 -0400
Pardon my ignorance, but would a rabies shedding study in ferrets require
the intentional exposure of rabies to test animals which would then be
allowed to die from the disease?  This would, I assume, require a
sufficiently large number of ferrets to die to obtain a scientifically
accurate result.

Perhaps it might be better to not have these tests done, in the interest or
preserving the most ferret lives?

I'm not arguing either way, but I would like to know more about the
procedures involved in running such a study.  Does anyone have any
information on this?

<-------Stan Siatkowski------<<<        Stan & Terrie in Toronto with
<---Toronto Archery Supply---<<<      Mookie,Cecil,Psycho,Cocoa & Stash