From:
Mustela Putorious <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:55:19 -0700
Tootsie crossed the Rainbow Bridge a few days ago. She had a long life
and many health problems.

Tootsie was a foster ferret and when her foster Mom Donna first met her
she loved her instantly, I believe the feeling was mutual, that's what
Tootsie told me.

I want Donna to know that Tootsie is once again healthy, her eyes are
clear, she can hear everything, her hind legs carry her wherever she
wants to go.

We helped Tootsie to get set up in The Village Of Elders here in the
Rainbow Bridge Community. We all felt she may be happier being with
older ferts rather than the rambunctious kids. She chose a cozy little
apartment, it's more like a condo. We furnished it with a comfy sleep
sack and a cozy hammie that came with a pretty floral fleece blanket.
Tootsie has everything she needs up here. She has many friends, some of
her pals who came to the Bridge before her, and some new friends she
has made since her arrival.

Tootsie has been active in arts and crafts projects and has found that
she is very creative. She made a 'dream catcher' for her apartment.

Tootsie let me know that her foster Mom Donna told her all about the
Rainbow Bridge, and Tootsie was so happy when she got here to find that
everything that Donna told her was the truth, and that it is even more
beautiful than she had described.

I visited Tootsie in her new home and she has wildflowers in a vase on
the windowsill, she enjoys the colors and the flowery perfume. And
everything is quite neat and tidy. She also enjoys taking an evening
walk around the village. Waving to her friends and stopping for chats
and quick visits.

She is doing so well. She is happy to be home and Miss Donna, Tootsie
told me that you are the family she will wait for up here, she promises
to visit the Pool Of Remembrance to check on you from time to time, she
sends her love.

Send requests for greetings to