From:
"Salinas, Ludivina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:34:44 -0500
alphachi wrote:
>We've been cursed with some sort of chronic "fecephilia".  An insidious
>disorder that seems to affect ferret owners causing them to obsess over
>poop.

With all this talking about poop....I just had to share something funny that
happened to me last week at work.

I was walking down the hall and right smack in the middle were two little
brown lumps (or "tootsie rolls" as I often refer to them) :).  My first
thought was "Oh man, Tony!!!" Then, I caught myself!!!  I'm at WORK not at
home and the ferrets are at home!!!!  It was mud.  But, it was so funny.  I
laughed at myself the rest of the day.  I didn't tell anyone at work....but
I figure y'all could relate.  It was so automatic.

Ludivina
Tony & Skippy