From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:23:33 -0800
Well, if it is laughs you want Alexandra, I have a book for you to
order. Actually, you may have a copy! Then in the evening after you
wash your ears and polish those dots, you could gather your family,
Alice Chompers, the cat and the boys - even add hubby as I he would get
a kick out of this reading enjoyment. Perhaps too, you should put in a
special request for your nephew to spend the night to catch a reading.

The book is the 2003 - 2004 Yearbook from Ermine High. The title: "Paws
and Reflect." I believe Caff-Pow will be in awe as he gazes upon some
of his relatives. So far, I have spotted Buddy "Bud-Man," Cloud Dancer
"Dance Man, " and Golden Glow "Goldie" DeVore. There are Beardens,
Drakkiotes, Stouts, Martins, Jones, Clafins, Brights, Vig's. Oh, the
list is long!

This 75 page piece of art will make you laugh, cry and bring back
memories long forgotten; be that of your high school days or of a
beloved pet, or your friends from the FML and symposium visits. It
seems many people who hang with ferrets have their own style of humor.
If you are one of these people you will definitely want to purchase a
copy.

I have opted to enjoy the characters of Ermine High by picking the book
up and perusing a few pages at a time, ever watchful for the tiniest
detail that can set me into hysterics. I can assure you, attention was
paid to detail. If you have been on the FML even for the 2 1/2 short
years I have, you will recognize so many familiar names.

Marta has a few copies left. They would make a lovely gift for anyone
with a ferret or those who have owned ferrets. Mother's Day is not too
far away nor is Father's Day. May Day seems a spring holiday long
forgotten, but you might leave "Paws and Reflect" on one's doorstep
instead of a bouquet of flowers on May first. In fact, what a perfect
gift for your vet's office. One copy for the techs and vets and another
for the waiting room. I would recommend tying it down or tagging it
with a merchandise alarm!!

In an effort to bring laughter back to the FML I will leave you with
the Feb 19th posting from Marta so you too can own "Paws and Reflect."