From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:27:33 -0700
Dear Disgruntled in the Corner
I believe it to be irratating as well... BUT it was posted in several
newspapers, complete with lists of offending animals... including ferrets
It was just on a special news report on CBS about 45 minutes ago (it is
now 11:12), and online... I don't think that it is good for them to group
ferrets in that until they have done some testing... and from what I can
gather there hasn't been much done they just grouped them all together
when 30 or so kids got sick from playing with "pocket pets" like
hamsters, mice, rats.....

THANK YOU WOLFY!!!!!  I was really glad to get to spend some time at the
symposium since I didnt get to go!  THANK YOU!!!!!

THANK YOU BIG!!!!  You are doing a great job!!!!  It is appreciated....

Nicole