Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:37:12 -0400
I cried and I am still crying after reading this story.  A ferret named
Gus got out from his new parents home.  Dad left the door open... he
didn't mean to... and now Gus is out there in the big wide world....

He has been missing for several days.  Gus was a shelter kid and he's a
wonderful boy... I can only hope that he is found safe and sound and will
continue to hunt for him with his new family.

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter