From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 10:32:17 -0400
A big Sable boy, who came to us 3 years ago from the Iosco Animal
Shelter, has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  He went quietly during the
night in his sleep.

Sandee, keep looking for this handsome fellow, but watch out, he is
liable to steal your fuzzy heart away, just as he took mine with him
last night.  Please introduce him to Scruffy and Cloud Dancer and the
rest of the crew.

Tell them that I am sorry that I was not able to stay with them during
my last surgery, and that I am getting much better and that the doctors
have taken me off of all medications (blood pressure, glucophage for
sugar, heart medications, and GERD medications) except for an aspirin
and zocor because I have lost 30 pounds since December (20 pounds since
surgery in February).

I give thanks to you fuzzies for talking to God for me and to all of my
fuzzy loving 2-leggeds who prayed for me to stay in this life.  But one
day, my loving little fuzz-butts, I will come home and then we will all
play together in the presence of the Great Creator for all eternity and
never be seperated again.

I love you Rocky, don't be afraid of Lucky or Cloud Dancer, they are
just fun loving boys like you.  Enjoy all that the Bridge has to offer
and don't forget to take a bath after digging in dirt mountain.  I know
you were digging, because it rained last night, and you must have dug a
hole in the floor of heaven.

Peace to all my two-legged brothers and sisters, know that God loves His
Creation and all things that He Created, including you.  May the Peace
of God that surpasses all human understanding, be with each and every
one of you, and may we all join together, one day at the Rainbow Bridge,
give Sandee a hug and a fuzzy kiss, and we can all play forever.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D,D, & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned and operated
by 5 ferts, 5 canines, 5 felines and 1 fish (algae eater)
--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com