Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:31:46 EDT
As you may recall,The Greater Chicago Ferret Association is in desperate
need of new cages for the ferrets.  As a tribute and Memorial to our
beloved ferret or ferrets, and as a donation to one of our biggest FML
shelters: we can purchase a new cage and put a brass plaque on it with
the name of our beloved.

I will be happy to take pictures of the cage with the name of your baby on
it You can either give me your name and address to do so, or ask the staff
at GCFA to do this.

Sharon B. I just read your e-mail!

**THANK YOU** for your generosity and ferret love.  Katie and Harley Bear
will be honored with a brass plaque with their names on it-to be seen by
all of the loving ferret people coming to adopt a ferret and by the
volunteers throughout the years to come.

Norm tells me that the cages themselves were $60 about 4 years ago, and
to let you all know that each plaque will be another $5.  I told him that
I will pay the difference for anyone on the FML who wishes to memorialize
their baby with the cage and plaque and sends in to do this in the next
month.  This may be an additional $15 a cage.

So for those that wish to honor their baby with something more touching
to many of us than a jar, or a box or ashes--

You may  STILL send a check for only $60 still to Greater Chicago Ferret
Association
P.O. Box 7093
Westchester, Il 60154-8650
and I will make up the difference.

or you can send $30 per ferret name, and have two name plaques on one cage.
I will pay the difference in cost of cage and plaques in this case also.
It would be an honor for me to do so after all so many of you have done
for me and my babies over the years.

*****Until September the 9th then...*****

And God Bless You Sharon B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor
trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all
things to enjoy:
That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute,
willing to communicate;
Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to
come, that they may lay hold on eternal life."
Timothy 6:17-19