From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:17:22 -0700
Yep!  It is official!  This giant bean-gased raisin flew over the house
last night.  Instead of dropping poos, our official membership cards for
the Petey TPO club came floating down.  First came Mommy Deva's, then
Max's.  We waited while the raisin-mobile turned around and made a second
pass and then down came Sammie's membership card.

Sammie was so happy he pooed and Mommy stepped in it.  Sammie tried to
explain that he was just helping her to feel that she really belonged
to the TPO club now.  But she grumbled something nasty about warm stuff
oozing between her toes and hopped off to the shower.  Deva