From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:04:09 +0100
Hello,
I recently got a hob he's albino and just ofer two months old...he gets on
fine with my other two ferrets which are jills, and they are spayed...I was
thinking of getting a female and breeding her when she was old enough (at
about one year old just over) and they would both be over one year old when
they did breed if I went along with it...they is still a great chance of my
not getting another jill as to breed...but if I can sort things out it may
well go ahead, I was wondering if any one in this list had bred and had any
tips/ anything that would be nessesary for breeding...please could someone
personally e-mail me if you have anything for this...

thanks
yours sincerely
Kaye
 :P