Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 21:16:50 +0000
WHY in this entire thing, did the guy Kodo licked by accident not just STEP
FORWARD and DEMAND RABIES VACCINE?  It would have been the HUMANE thing to
do for all concerned.  I have heard that the modern treatment is not all
that uncomfortable.  It's a hell of a lot better than subjecting 2000 people
and their so's to this!  I sure would've done it!  It's obvious that this
went too far, and the guy involved was wrong not to demand rabies shots!

Karen