From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 11:23:54 EDT
I was wondering if anyone has any good goofy ferret stories.

One of our ferrets likes to "roll" (like a hot dog on one of those hot dog
heating thingies)!  He stretches out and rolls about 4 or 5 times real
fast.  It is really funny to see.

Second story: When we brought home our first ferrets we bought a
stretchable dryer vent tube for them to play in.  The tube was stretched
out on the floor and they were investigating it but would not go in it.
(ok here comes the stupid part).  I thought that it was because of the
plastic smell so I got out the lil vac cleaner and tried to "suck" the
fumes out (duh).  With the tube stretched out... Romeo RAMMED himself
into the other end of the tube.  As the vaccuum cleaner sucked on the one
end... the tube collapsed... dragging Romeo across the floor with his butt
hanging out the end of the tube and his lil legs dragging behind!  It was
dumb on my part but believe it or not... he kept trying to do it again!  I
don't suggest doing this at home.

Dave