Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:35:37 EST
Hi,
My name is Socks I had to leave my mommy and cage mates this morning around
3:00am, Even though it is Thanksgiving, I am feeling better now, what I do
have to be Thankful for is my Mommy Pat and all my cage mate, my mommy was
good to me but I am busy eating my fruit loops instead of turkey.

This is my ferret sitting writing for me, she says I was a handsome male
cinnamon not bad for a 5 year old I guess.  You can send my mommy (Pat) a
line if you wish at: [log in to unmask] she sure misses me.

Ada my ferret sitter.

Kerry and Ada Gibbs
Http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
(weaselpals Hammocks)