From:
Mike/Rose Hague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 08:52:02 -0600
Maybe these are two differance shelter I know the shelter I just adopted
my little ones from two years ago was charged with some zoning violations
and the city drop most of those charges down to nothing.  I found the
shelter was so good to us for the lost over our other ferret last month
and they have really help us heal from our Man Friends passing.  They
offered to let us take a ferret from the shelter if we would like and
Rose and I made several trip to see them before we did adopt.  Everytime
we were there the ferrets and shelter was a very nice pleasantry place to
visit.  We really liked the way the shelter was run and it setup and we
would adopt from there again if we ever decide to adopt again.

Mike/Rose