From:
Sid and Lami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 02:23:04 -0600
Hi out there,
We are Sid an Lami.  We belong in Fresno Ca.  But the FnG didn't like us so
we immigrated to a relative of our human.  But he was goingto move again
farther east from CA.  OH NO.  So call went out to a friend for help.  We
were rescued from another road trip.  Since our CA owner hasn't had any idea
of what we've been up too.  She is about to find out.  For her sake.  We got
on our new caretakers computer in the middle of the night.  and here we are.

Talk about ferret math.  Here is how, it goes with our new caretaker.  She
once had 1, he escaped, but came back.  During his escape she thought she
lost him so she bought 2 more.  Then he came back.  Then she got a call from
a lady needing to find new home for another.  Now we gone from 1 to 3 to 4,
and then she rescues 2 more from a fate worse than (I don't know) so now its
up to 6.  Then along came us and now its 8.