From:
The Nelsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 08:25:28 -0700
>From:    Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
>I will be looking for a new vet.  Does anyone know of any good vets in the
>Renton/Seattle/Bellevue, WA area?  My vet is ok for vaccinations & basics,
>but I just don't trust her with big stuff.  Jesse had insulinoma the whole
>time we had him & she only diagnosed it last weekend... way too late.  She
>saw him LOTS since we got him.

Corynne-

I have made friends with a vet in the Seattle area (northern Seattle) that
is an awesome vet.  Her name is Cindy Bishop.  She not only is good, she
owns ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, and dogs, and I am sure there is more
that I don't know about.  She is busy but I am sure would take new clients.
She listens, and is loving with the animals.  Last I heard she is at
AllCare Pet Hospital, but I will find out for sure if you want more info.
You can email me privately.  I will call her on the phone.

I live in Yakima which is about 150 miles away and can not use her. :(  I
just went to Seattle to pick up a ferret from a shelter and they spoke VERY
highly of her too.  She isn't cheap though from what I hear.  Just very
good.

Cyndy Nelson