From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:28:44 -0600
Hello ferretlovers!

Once again, I am calling on the FML for help!

I had the transport for my new kit from Flemmings Farm all set up, but it
fell through then got another alternative transport set up.  Now it has
fallen through again!

Now my little boy is at Millie and her Noble Cleaning Crew in Dallas/Ft.
Worth area.

If there is anyone who can help transport from TX to UT, CO, AZ, WY, etc.
(I can drive to meet somewhere so any scrappings of transportation to bring
him closer would be appreciated!)

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

Soon to be FIVE!

* "Real men play with their weasels!"      *
*  http://home.earthlink.net/~ferrethill/  *
*  IQC number: 35125920                    *