Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:36:55 -0800
Since we do everything possible to garner support for the critters in
our care we belong to many different animal communities- just thought
i'd share what the rabbit folks have going on - check out BunSpace:
http://www.bunspace.com/

People post their bunnies profiles just like myspace- there are groups,
forums, rescues, products, contests- everything! We have all our buns
here listed there of course & post their profiles on our rabbit page:
http://www.crittercamp.biz/Rabbits.html

Considering the devotion that ferret folks have a similar set up for
ferrets would be a big hit !

I dont have time or inclination to get anything set up- but who knows
maybe somebody here could :) I'm sure if you cotnacted the site owners
of Bunspace they'd help ya out :)

Anyway- jsut an idea :)
Take care!!
Beth